WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

This blog is mostly and simply a reflection of what I am in the process of exploring, learning, and perhaps experiencing or experimenting with. It is constantly shifting, and I have no idea towards what.

Each entry, quote or personal writing, is not necessarily "the" truth or "my truth", but a source of inspiration, or a way for me to reflect.

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

This site is for people who want to improve their drawing and painting

http://www.learning-to-see.co.uk/about


This self-taught artist is inspiring on many levels. First and foremost, as a human-being. This is how he starts:

"This site is for people who want to improve their drawing and painting. It exists because I want to help you take control of your own learning. Why? Because it worked for me, and I think it’ll work for you too. In late 2005 I returned to drawing and painting after a long gap. My work was awful. I was horrified. I realised that I needed to learn again from the beginning. Along the way I went down many dead ends. But slowly, surely, I progressed. I learned a lot about how we learn. I want to share that with you so that you don’t have to make the same mistakes I did."

No comments: