WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

This blog is mostly and simply a reflection of what I am in the process of exploring, learning, and perhaps experiencing or experimenting with. It is constantly shifting, and I have no idea towards what.

Each entry, quote or personal writing, is not necessarily "the" truth or "my truth", but a source of inspiration, or a way for me to reflect.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Painting Folies - Painting outside the Box

I have decided to create another blog in which I will post my "Process Paintings".  See former posts for explanations of what these are.

I am excited to announce the birth of:

 "Painting Follies" - Painting outside the box

"What would you paint if you ALLOWED yourself be TOTALLY FREE to play and express yourself without concern for the result...? This blog is a sample of what I have painted. Some I hate, some I love, some I don't know... but none of that matters. What matters is that in those moments, for the time it takes to do a full painting, I am not thinking... I JUST LET GO... I paint outside the box :-) "

http://paintingfolies.blogspot.com

No comments: