WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

This blog is mostly and simply a reflection of what I am in the process of exploring, learning, and perhaps experiencing or experimenting with. It is constantly shifting, and I have no idea towards what.

Each entry, quote or personal writing, is not necessarily "the" truth or "my truth", but a source of inspiration, or a way for me to reflect.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Letting Go...

No, I do not "like" this painting, anymore than the one from yesterday. But it's NOT the point. The point is to let go... For me, it means that I dip my brush in a color that attracts me in the very moment, with the brush size that attracts me, and I make marks that FEEL GOOD. Not about looking good, but feeling good. Not about thinking but feeling. Often, it can be very repetitive, because this is "what feeling wants". It is entirely about the process and ABSOLUTELY NOT about the RESULT. Just as it was when we were little children, prior to all judgments... before the world's judgements became ours... before we acquired certain tastes, aesthetic likes and dislikes.



Temperas on paper
22 x 30

No comments: