WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

This blog is mostly and simply a reflection of what I am in the process of exploring, learning, and perhaps experiencing or experimenting with. It is constantly shifting, and I have no idea towards what.

Each entry, quote or personal writing, is not necessarily "the" truth or "my truth", but a source of inspiration, or a way for me to reflect.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

"Projection: A Cause for Confusion"

"Projection is the error of attaching an aspect of your inner life onto someone or something on the outside. This way, you do not have to take responsibility for it. In projecting a disowned part of yourself, you endow other people and things with the power to make you blissful or miserable. Then you turn around and praise or blame the person or situation, while all the while you are reacting to an unconscious, inner part of yourself."

Robert Johnson & Jerry Ruhl
"Contentment - A Way to True Happiness"

I have been working on this for what seems like an eternity. And it has been! lol! I don't think it ever ends... :-)

No comments: