WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

This blog is mostly and simply a reflection of what I am in the process of exploring, learning, and perhaps experiencing or experimenting with. It is constantly shifting, and I have no idea towards what.

Each entry, quote or personal writing, is not necessarily "the" truth or "my truth", but a source of inspiration, or a way for me to reflect.

Monday, March 1, 2010

New Look at Serving & Following


"The awareness that 
the best road is 
not necessarily 
the most interesting."

Gate 17 - Line 3
Rave I'Ching - Ra Uhu Ru

-----------
"Following can mean joining another on the path toward yourself. Loved ones and friends can be disturbed by what they perceive as a preoccupation with something they don't understand. They can  become angry or fearful at what seems to them to be your withdrawal from the "ways things used to be." They will probably be points at which your principles and the choices you make will be challenged, but standing your ground will bring benefits far beyond any apparent losses you might face as a consequence."

17 Following - Line 3
The Toa Oracle (Inspired by the I'Ching)
By Ma Deva Padma

No comments: