WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

This blog is mostly and simply a reflection of what I am in the process of exploring, learning, and perhaps experiencing or experimenting with. It is constantly shifting, and I have no idea towards what.

Each entry, quote or personal writing, is not necessarily "the" truth or "my truth", but a source of inspiration, or a way for me to reflect.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"Existence knows where you live"

Does it?
At times, it sure does not feel like it!
lol!
Perhaps I need to tattoo it on the back of my hand so I remember not to lose faith in the challenging times when nothing seems to be happening...


"There is no way to push the river,
equally you cannot hasten the harvest.
Be mindful that patience
is essential
for the recognition of your own process,
which, in its season,
leads to the Harvest of the Self."

The Book of Runes by Ralph H. Blum

No comments: