WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

This blog is mostly and simply a reflection of what I am in the process of exploring, learning, and perhaps experiencing or experimenting with. It is constantly shifting, and I have no idea towards what.

Each entry, quote or personal writing, is not necessarily "the" truth or "my truth", but a source of inspiration, or a way for me to reflect.

Friday, June 11, 2010

I am enough

By Story Waters

"I am ready to let go of the chase, of the escape, and simply be myself. I am enough. What I am is enough. There is no failure. There is no lack. There is nothing going wrong. I release all expectations that I put upon myself, either directly or through the world. I am worthy. I am sovereign. I am enough. I am more than enough. I am excited to be what I already am. I am amazing. This is amazing. This life is amazing. I am ready to experience it through the knowing that I am enough.

Say it, and feel it, carry it with you and be it:"

No comments: