WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

This blog is mostly and simply a reflection of what I am in the process of exploring, learning, and perhaps experiencing or experimenting with. It is constantly shifting, and I have no idea towards what.

Each entry, quote or personal writing, is not necessarily "the" truth or "my truth", but a source of inspiration, or a way for me to reflect.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Movement & The Law of Attraction

   
Do you know the old saying:

"What is for you will not pass by you."

It also the message of the rune "Movement":

"What is yours will come to you."

"The starting point is the self. Its essence is water. 
Only clarity, willingness to change, is effective now. 
A correct relationship to yourself is primary, 
for from it flow all possible relationships 
with 
others and with the Divine."

"As I cultivate my own nature,
all else follows."

Ralph H. Blum - The Book of Runes

And it is also the essence of Abraham - Esther Hicks's message who speak about  the inevitability of The Law of Attraction in our universe. Their message is very helpful to understand HOW one may  start developing "a correct relationship to oneself." I so appreciate their gift to the world: Their words are light, fun, funny, very simple and positively empowering!

See:
http://www.lawofattractioninteraction.com/LawofAttractio
  

No comments: