WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

This blog is mostly and simply a reflection of what I am in the process of exploring, learning, and perhaps experiencing or experimenting with. It is constantly shifting, and I have no idea towards what.

Each entry, quote or personal writing, is not necessarily "the" truth or "my truth", but a source of inspiration, or a way for me to reflect.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Questioning...

 
"One who goes into questions strays off into the jungle of philosophy. Let questions come and go. Look at the crowd of questions like you look at people moving on the street -- nothing to give, nothing to take -- with detachment, standing far away...

The more distance there is between you and your questions, the better. Because it is in this gap the answer will arise."

From Osho

This is something I really need to learn and that comes at the perfect time for me today.
:-)

No comments: